I don’t have a crazy story to tell. I sometimes feel I have no story to even tell. My life has been pretty normal, I guess society would say. But what have I learnt in my twenty three years of life? It might not seem much or different from what others have learnt but I will share my little story of findings.
- I have learnt that one must never turn their back on family no matter what. Friends will come and go but family is constant.
- Not everyone in this world will approve your plans but continue doing YOU.
- I learnt that if a situation, a job or anything is making you question your worth or makes you unhappy , let go, move on from it.
- I have learnt that not everyone will value you, no matter how well you do, no matter how perfect you are, some people will just never appreciate you.
- I have learnt that it takes loyalty, patience and hard work to make anything work.
- Noone can define or determine your life and your worth. You are in charge of your own story.
- It’s OK not to be OK . It’s totally fine to be angry, sad, frustrated in life. Don’t beat yourself over it.
- Your sanity is more important than anything else in your life. My previous job almost robbed me off of my sanity and vowed to never let that happen again.
- Not everyone who claims they love you, actually do. Some are just playing games with your heart.
- Don’t rush love. Nothing good ever comes from it.
- Keep peace with everyone worth keeping peace with.
- Be your best self
What is the biggest lesson you have learnt so far?
With love, Nelly.
Categories: LIFESTYLE AND BEAUTY BLOG