Recently am obsessed with her blog, I literally would read anything she writes including her grocery list. She writes beautifully. I had the pleasure to ask her a few questions. You will love her too. Guaranteed.
1. What is your name?
– Savina, but often people call me Savvy.
2. Tell me more about your blog
I am the founder and editor-in-chief at 53 Miles away. The address is http://www.53milesaway.wordpress.com. More than five years my personal and professional time is associated with the infinite space of health, beauty and life in the big city. “53 miles away” covers all issues related to health, beauty, lifestyle, new products in the pharmaceutical industry as well as personal interests.
3. Apart from blogging what else do you do?
My job is related to health cares and keeps me motivated. I realized that the area in which I want to develop requires as much knowledge and skills and constantly monitoring the pulse of a dynamic world. Apart from it I love reading, seeking for inspiring stories, traveling and shopping.
4. What is your favorite post in your blog?
it is about a movie called “Emma’s Chance”. It is heartbreaking, the very first movie that was able to make me cry. When i found that it is based on real case and place, i decided to call the owner and to have more information about the animals and the resque shelter. This is something more people should know about.
5. How did you begin blogging?
– Easy! When I was growing up the role of blogger did not exist but I loved to write. When i graduated college i decided that I want to be part of something big. Everuthing started to happen one after another.
6. What are you most grateful for in life?
– To have a loving supportive network of family and friends around me. To be physically healthy, mentally-well and able-bodied. You don’t realise how important this is to do your day to day life until you are unwell or in pain.
8. What is your current favorite blog or blogger?
– They are a lot! I don’t have a favourite one, they are completely different from each other.
8. What advice would you like to give bloggers in your niche?
– The better your writing is, the better your chances of blogging success are. Good writing never goes out of style. And truly great writing cannot be suppressed. A great article on a great topic written beautifully will be successful no matter where it is or who wrote it. Until you’ve written hundreds of thousands of words, you have no clue what you will enjoy writing about or what other people will enjoy reading from you.
With love, Nelly