Don’t we all just love simple meals that we can fix up under an hour? Well, today I bring you a Kenyan favorite made of only potatoes and peas. Let’s get in the kitchen and save some dollars and time.
2. Green peas
* Peel your potatoes,dont forget to wash.
* Boil your potatoes til they are soft.
* Boil your green peas til they are soft too.
* Add some salt or pepper to taste.
* After they are ready drain the water and mix in a large bowl.
* Mash them together.
* If you love onions, peel and fry them until golden brown.
* Add your “mukimo” / mashed peas and potatoes and mix.
* When everything is ready grab yourself the biggest bowl and enjoy this healthy yet simple meal.
With love, Nelly