We all want to be the cool parent that the little ones enjoy been around. Let’s go through few pointers on how to achieve that.
- Pictures are worth a thousand words. Take some silly pictures with funny faces with your child.
- Let your hair down. Relax and take it easy for the day with your kids.
- A safe pair of hands is what you should be. Let your kids trust you. You could start by doing a free fun trust games and begin from there.
- You can’t teach an old dog new tricks but you can definitely teach a young one new games you enjoyed in your childhood.
- Forever and a day is all you need to keep in your mind as a parent. Make memories and ease up on your little one.
- Ups a Daisy. Don’t forget to lift them up and encourage them so they can learn to be confident.
- Let a thousand flowers bloom. Bring in ideas of new playful activities from all sources. Be the cool one.
Be the cool parent while having fun and creating priceless memories with your little ones.
With love, Nelly