I have had my moments. I have felt completely lost, unworthy of living, I was at my worst. I have anxiety which come with painful chest contractions and I have my own share of depression. I sometimes feel suicidal but what I have realized is that it will always get better. Let’s jump right into the simple guide of what works for me when am at my worst.
- You need to keep in mind that whatever situation in are in is just temporary.
- Think of the times you were low and thought you would not make it but you shone through.
- No matter how much you may think the whole world is against you, remember there is that one person who would be lost if you were not around.
- I find that taking a walk with my headphones on always helps or if that isn’t for you watch a movie.
- Don’t suppress your emotions, do not let it build up, it’s important to air your feelings at the exact moment.
- Do something you would not do. Take up a new interest. It will act as a distraction.
- Join a support group. Trust me this helps a lot. Just telling strangers what’s going on and having them comfort you helps.
- If something is making you sad and depressed constantly please let it go if it’s not worth your happiness.
- Ask for help. Accept the help because you know we’ll enough you deserve you live. You deserve to be happy.
I know some of the things I stated might not work for everyone but no matter what remember you were created to fly, get up and go.
With love, Nelly